Casper and his lovely wife Cheryl are parents to 3 daughters and 3 grand daughters! They are also Christian marriage coaches and they have a weekly radio program talking about Christian marriage and healthy relationships.
I have lived in Colorado since 1989 after exiting the Air Force and I have seen many changes in the state. Today Denver has been listed as the number one city to live for 2 years in a row, but our inner city communities have not changed in the past 60 years.
I am running for congress because I am tired of the lying, cheating, stealing and back room deals that seem to always exclude the inner city and rural communities. Folks, we can do much better and if I am elected as the next congressman in Colorado I will show the community what honest servant leadership looks like. – It’s a new day! It’s time to throw the bums out!
BIO: Congressional Candidate, CEO, LPR Graduate 2014, Author, Speaker, Radio Show Host, Business Trainer, 6 SIGMA Change Agent, Financial Services Specialist, Business Analyst, Internet Reputation Specialist and former Air Force NCO of 14 years.
My Walk Away Video!
THE PEOPLES ADVOCATE
With my Pro-Voice Initiatives I will be YOUR lobbyist in DC
while addressing and solving real problems at home!
MY Campaign 3-2-1 PLAN:
- $300,000.00 minimum in campaign contributions
- 200,000 direct voter touches
- 100 community Action Team volunteers
PROBLEMS I WILL DIRECTLY ADDRESS:
Crime & Drug Violence – Bullying – Suicide & School Failure
Sexual Abuse & Trafficking – Homelessness & VET Services
Gentrification – Un-Employment – Better Job Skills
- Honor GOD
- Protect America and it’s citizens
- Fight for Life and Rights around the world
- Promise to be an honest servant leader in congress.
- Promise to locate my congressional office in the inner community.
- Promise to hire a “Director of Community Solutions” from the inner community.
- Promise to sponsor monthly Problem, Solution Action meetings with community leaders.
- Promise to conduct monthly conference calls with community Action Team members.
- Promise to conduct quarterly open mic community listening events.
- Promise to sponsor 1 congressional intern from the community each year.
- Promise to personally conduct quarterly inner community civics workshops.
- Promise to sponsor 1 workshop student essay winner, with chaperon, each year in DC.
- Promise to support term limits & term limit my time in office.